Titans West Team Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans West Team Page

Current home page of the DCUO Hero League "Titans West."

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIPS: Warp HQ / Warp Rally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

TIPS: Warp HQ / Warp Rally Empty
PostSubject: TIPS: Warp HQ / Warp Rally   TIPS: Warp HQ / Warp Rally EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 am

WARP TO HQ

The intended use for these buttons are to warp your character to your Headquarters (Watchtower or Hall of Doom) or the closest rally point. Use the warp when you need to get somewhere in a hurry or if your character is glitching and stuck where they shouldn't be. Press "Start", Map Menu, left side top 2 selections.

*If you ever find your character stuck in a building or free falling through space, try using your WARP TO HQ button in the Map tab of your Start Menu.

This can get you out of many peculiar situations. I have been stuck in buildings that you are unable to enter, I have had friends free-falling and even flying off into space from Watchtower. Believe me when I say you will use this button. It also comes in handy when you're trying to get to a safe house or Watchtower in a hurry, ie after a mission.

If you're free-falling and WARP TO HQ does not work, allow your character to keep falling for a few minutes and your character should re-spawn.
Back to top Go down
https://titanswest.board-directory.net

TIPS: Warp HQ / Warp Rally
Page 1 of 1